Student Internet Use Policy
1. Only students who have the permission of their parents/guardian, in the form of a signed Internet Use Policy, may use the school Internet. This policy must be re-signed each school year.
2. The use of school Internet is for class - related research only. Intentional accessing of offensive or pornographic material IS FORBIDDEN.
3. Students will use school Internet only when under the supervision of a staff member of Elijah Smith Elementary School.
4. Students are not to download or save any files from the Internet without the prior permission of a staff member.
5. Students are not to upload or post inappropriate materials onto the Internet.
6. Suspension of Internet use for one school year will be the result of disobeying any of the conditions stated above.
Download a PDF version of the Student Internet Use Policy to print, sign and return to the school.